-   -   Copying a Formula into Every other Cell In a Column (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/33319-copying-formula-into-every-other-cell-column.html)

carl

Copying a Formula into Every other Cell In a Column

I have some formulas that I would like to copy into every other cell in a
given column .

Is this possible ?

Thank you in advance.

Bob Phillips

Put the formula in the first cell, then select that and the cell below.

Move the cursor to the bottom right-hand corner of the selected cells until
it changes to a black cross, then click the mouse and dragdown.

--

HTH

RP