-   -   any way to redisplay column headings after page break? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/33096-any-way-redisplay-column-headings-after-page-break.html)

Gerald Morris

any way to redisplay column headings after page break?

I have a worksheet which can sometimes go to more than one page.
Is there a way to have the column headings get added automatically after a
page break?

Gerald

Paul B

Gerald, if this is for printing have a look at file, page setup, sheet, rows
to repeat at top and select the row you want
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Gerald Morris" wrote in message
I have a worksheet which can sometimes go to more than one page.
Is there a way to have the column headings get added automatically after a
page break?

Gerald

Anne Troy

Gerald: For printing, we use File--Page setup--Sheet tab and choose the
Rows to Repeat at Top. For viewing, click on the cell just below your
headings and in column A. Hit Window--Freeze Panes.
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com