-   -   How can I convert all Caps to first letter caps in Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/33087-how-can-i-convert-all-caps-first-letter-caps-excel.html)

Fenljp26

How can I convert all Caps to first letter caps in Excel?

I have a large worksheet in a database I am building and am transporting some
files that are all caps. Is there any possible way that I can change it to
small font except for the first letter of the word? Eventually I am going to
be creating mailing lists and feel it would be more presentable in this type
of format.

Hi

Have a look at the PROPER function

--
Andy.

"Fenljp26" wrote in message
I have a large worksheet in a database I am building and am transporting
some
files that are all caps. Is there any possible way that I can change it
small font except for the first letter of the word? Eventually I am going
be creating mailing lists and feel it would be more presentable in this
type
of format.

Anne Troy

Try this:
http://www.officearticles.com/excel/...ft_exce l.htm
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"Fenljp26" wrote in message
I have a large worksheet in a database I am building and am transporting

some
files that are all caps. Is there any possible way that I can change it

small font except for the first letter of the word? Eventually I am going

be creating mailing lists and feel it would be more presentable in this

type
of format.

Fenljp26

Thanks Andy, saves alot of time..

"Fenljp26" wrote in message
I have a large worksheet in a database I am building and am transporting
some
files that are all caps. Is there any possible way that I can change it
small font except for the first letter of the word? Eventually I am going
be creating mailing lists and feel it would be more presentable in this
type
of format.

Fenljp26

Anne-
Thanks, saved me alot of time

"Fenljp26" wrote in message
I have a large worksheet in a database I am building and am transporting

some
files that are all caps. Is there any possible way that I can change it

small font except for the first letter of the word? Eventually I am going

be creating mailing lists and feel it would be more presentable in this

type
of format.

Thanks for the feedback!

--