-   -   Filter mode (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/33081-filter-mode.html)

Julieeeee

Filter mode

Filter mode stops working. That is, when I click on a down arrow nothing
happens. It works for a while, then doesn't. SO I have to take the
autofilter off, then unhide all the rows (they remain hidden based on my last
filter result) then choose autofilter all over again. Why is this happening??
Thanks!
Julie

chuck...

We have the same problem with Excel 2003 SP1. You are describing the same
work around that we use.

cheers,
chuck...