Leslie

Default Automate simple calculation/formula

Does anyone know how to automate this process. I want to insert a new row 10
and when I do this I want the formula that is in row 9 to stay the same but
it will recognize the new row 10 and the new row 11 in the formula and keep
the formula =A10/A11-1. I think this should be easy but my brain can't
think. Thanks.

Row 9 is % growth =A10/A11-1 formula
Row 10 5000
Row 11 1000

Row 9 is % growth =A10/A11-1 new formula
Insert New Row 10 7000
Row 10 5000
Row 11 $1,000