-   -   Divide worsheet and save as separate files (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/32917-divide-worsheet-save-separate-files.html)

Colin Hayes

Divide worsheet and save as separate files

Hi

I have a worksheet which I need to split into smaller files and save one
by one in a separate folder.

I need a small routine to take off the first 999 rows (file name 1 -
999) and save it in a separate folder (C:\files).

Then it would take the next 999 (file name 1000 - 1999) and save them as
a separate file in the same folder and so on until the end of the file
is reached. This would give me a folder with my main file split into
smaller files of 999 each.

Is it possible to automate this by VBA in this way?

Hope someone can help.

Best Wishes

Drno