-   -   Hide empty field error (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/32760-hide-empty-field-error.html)

Hide empty field error

I am trying to make a simple template to track fuel mileage.
How can I insert the formula into lots of rows and not get the "DIV/0!"
error until numbers are entered in the proper cells? (I don't want anything
to be displayed)

kk

Hi J

Please try

=If(IsError(YourFormula),"",YourFormula)

"J" wrote in message
I am trying to make a simple template to track fuel mileage.
How can I insert the formula into lots of rows and not get the "DIV/0!"
error until numbers are entered in the proper cells? (I don't want anything
to be displayed)

How can I mass populate this to change for every row?
e.g. a1 divided by c1 solution goes in d1(this is where I use the formula)

"kk" wrote:a

"J" wrote in message
I am trying to make a simple template to track fuel mileage.
How can I insert the formula into lots of rows and not get the "DIV/0!"
error until numbers are entered in the proper cells? (I don't want anything
to be displayed)

Nevermind. I found a macro that fixed my problems.