-   -   Positions of Comments (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/32746-positions-comments.html)

AizA

Positions of Comments

Thank you for taking the time to review this request. I was reading some
other questions and found that I cannot change the default location of a
comment.
How can I get it to show above the worksheet? I tried Edit
CommentOrderBring to Front, but that did not work. I have inserted my
comments in my "A" column, and have frozen the panes so that each column
except "A" moves. As I move to the right, and columns disappear 'under' the
"A" column, I cannot see my comments any longer, even when set to Bring to
Front.
Can I fix this so the comments can be visible regardless of which column is
to the right of "A"?

Thank you.

Don in Tucson
AizA