-   -   3 Time frame (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/32565-3-time-frame.html)

11050204

3 Time frame

Hi all,
I have 3 different sheets with 3 different time frame (Daily, Hour, 5
Minutes). I would need a formula that would allow me to look for a set
time (5PM) on each time frame sheet and then, when Excel finds a line
where the time is 5PM, it gives me the value of a cell on that line.

Thanks.

--
11050204
11050204's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24653

duane

if the time can only be found on one of the three sheets it could be
done by

=if(isna(1st lookup),if(isna(2nd lookup),if(isna(3rd lookup),"Not
found",3rd lookup),2nd lookup),1st lookup)

where each lookup is a lookup function for one of the three sheets.

If the time could be found on more than one sheet what do you want to
do?

--
duane

duane's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=11624