-   -   How do I analyze data from a survey in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/32505-how-do-i-analyze-data-survey-excel.html)

LaReina

How do I analyze data from a survey in excel

Is there an online source to learn how to take data you've downloaded from an
electronic survey and tabulate results? I am using Microsoft word excel 10.3
on the mac.

JE McGimpsey

While the platform is irrelevant, you've left out a lot of information.

In what form did you download the data? What are you trying to
determine? What format will you need your output in?