-   -   mulitple conditional formatting (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/32452-mulitple-conditional-formatting.html)

Conditional Formatting

mulitple conditional formatting

I am a complete newb with VBE in Excel so I ask....
I have a spreadsheet that looks at full load amps for 3 phase motors, valve
operators, etc... to determine if there is a failure looming.
I need at least more than nine disctinct results. These results fall into
three catagories and I want to be able to format the cell where I call the
function to have a different background color, text color as well as bold
text.
Since I have nine seperate results the "Conditional Format" toolbar option
is not adequate (it allows only three cases). I have not been able to get
the correct answer so I am seeking help here.

Please give select case sample Thanks

Bob Phillips

Take a look at http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.....Download.html

--