-   -   is there anyway to make it so the users of my excel spread sheet cant view the macro code w/o a password? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/32250-there-anyway-make-so-users-my-excel-spread-sheet-cant-view-macro-code-w-o-password.html)

Daniel

is there anyway to make it so the users of my excel spread sheet cant view the macro code w/o a password?

is there anyway to make it so the users of my excel spread sheet cant view
the macro code w/o a password?

theDude

Daniel,

Check the link below for instructions on how to protect VB code:

http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...670#post800670

theDude

--
theDude
theDude's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16550

JE McGimpsey

Just realize that the method in that article can be bypassed in about 30
seconds. Google for crackers.