-   -   saving the format when emailing (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/32239-saving-format-when-emailing.html)

mlh

saving the format when emailing

How do I save the formatting so when I email a workbook and they open it the
formatting remains. (Like margin settings, orientation etc.) Doesn't it
usually default to their own computer settings?

Note: Everyone I send this workbook to will be using it and filling
information in and sending it back under different names, so I can't send as
a read-only.

Thanks.
mlh

Anne Troy

There should be no reason the formatting changes when you email a workbook
as an attachment. Things that could affect it: The need to be using the
Analysis toolpak or other addin.
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com