-   -   need Excel function like INDIRECT but can't open all spreadsheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/32171-need-excel-function-like-indirect-but-cant-open-all-spreadsheets.html)

Big Al

need Excel function like INDIRECT but can't open all spreadsheets

Need to reference values in multiple spreadsheets using function like
INDIRECT, but I can not have all of the spreadsheets open a the same time.

Bob Phillips

INDIRECT only works with open spreadsheets. You could try Harlan Grove's
Pull function, which you can get at ftp://members.aol.com/hrlngrv/pull.zip

--

HTH

RP