-   -   Help with Formulas please!!! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/32095-help-formulas-please.html)

certain_death

Help with Formulas please!!!

Hi all

I need some help with formulas please.

Here's what I need:-

I need a formula that will lookup and match 2 criteria from a different
worksheet (however the cells on that worksheet are constantly moving row
numbers so I cannot reference it to one cell) and then return a value on
the same row but in antoher column.

Have tried this formula but not working properly!!

{=(SUM(IF((L:Z=C11)*(N85:Y85=I6),L95:Y95)))}

What am I doing wrong or can anyone provide a solution??

Be very grateful for any help please!!

Thanks
;)

--
certain_death
certain_death's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24561

Jerry W. Lewis

1. array formulas cannot refer to an entire column.
2. when multiplying arrays, they must share the same number of rows
and/or columns (if not both, then the other dimension must be 1 on one
of the two arrays)
3. if the non-one dimension of the return array is smaller than the
corresponding dimension of the condition array, then it will be padded
with #N/A error values that will propagate into your sum.

Jerry