-   -   HOW DO YOU CREATE DROP DOWEN MENUS IN EXCEL? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/32036-how-do-you-create-drop-dowen-menus-excel.html)

Bren

HOW DO YOU CREATE DROP DOWEN MENUS IN EXCEL?

I know that you can create drop down lists in Excel but I forgot how to do
it. Is there anyone that can refresh my memory on this subject?

Thanks,

Bob Phillips

Debra can http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Bren" wrote in message
I know that you can create drop down lists in Excel but I forgot how to do
it. Is there anyone that can refresh my memory on this subject?

Thanks,

Anne Troy

I think you mean these.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"Bren" wrote in message
I know that you can create drop down lists in Excel but I forgot how to do
it. Is there anyone that can refresh my memory on this subject?

Thanks,

Gord Dibben

Bren

Data Validation drop-downs are most common.

See Debra Dalgleish's site for all you need to know.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP