-   -   Help! Need Product: Feet/InchesXFeet/Inches=DoubleDecimal SQ.FT. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/31941-help-need-product-feet-inchesxfeet-inches%3Ddoubledecimal-sq-ft.html)

Don

Help! Need Product: Feet/InchesXFeet/Inches=DoubleDecimal SQ.FT.

Please Help!!! I need a formula to plug into Microsoft Excel that converts:
feet & inches X feet & inches to double Decimal square feet.
i.e. 3' 6" x 5' = 17.50 sq.ft.

Lewis Clark

How is the data getting entered? A single cell for the feet and inches? Or
feet in one cell and inches in another?