-   -   Formula to count number of days in range which are less than today (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/31731-formula-count-number-days-range-less-than-today.html)

zooming

Formula to count number of days in range which are less than today

Could anyone proivide me with a formula that will allow the following:

I have a range of dates and I would like to count the number of dates that
are less than todays date.

I have inserted =today() for the current date then tried the counif
function, however no joy.

Can anyone help

Thanks

MM

Duke Carey

Try:

=COUNTIF(a1:a100,"<"&TODAY())

"zooming" wrote:

Could anyone proivide me with a formula that will allow the following:

I have a range of dates and I would like to count the number of dates that
are less than todays date.

I have inserted =today() for the current date then tried the counif
function, however no joy.

Can anyone help

Thanks

MM