Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Katherine

Default sorting data by date

I need help sorting some dates into month order. The information has been
exported from another system into an Excel spreadsheet. At present the data
is in dd/mm/yy format. I want to sort the information by month. The data
sort function will only sort it by day at present. How can I change the
format so that I can sort by month?