-   -   Excel 2003 worksheet name function? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/31147-excel-2003-worksheet-name-function.html)

eddie_zoom

Excel 2003 worksheet name function?

Is there an Excel 2003 function that refers to the worksheet name? I'd like
to enter a formula that refers to the name of the worksheet (also called
tab). Does anyone know if a function exists to do this, or of an easy way to
code this?

Thanks.

N Harkawat

=RIGHT(CELL("filename",$A$1),LEN(CELL("filename",$ A$1))-FIND("]",CELL("filename",$A$1)))

"eddie_zoom" wrote in message
Is there an Excel 2003 function that refers to the worksheet name? I'd
like
to enter a formula that refers to the name of the worksheet (also called
tab). Does anyone know if a function exists to do this, or of an easy way
code this?

Thanks.

Ron de Bruin

See Bob's site

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"eddie_zoom" wrote in message ...
Is there an Excel 2003 function that refers to the worksheet name? I'd like
to enter a formula that refers to the name of the worksheet (also called
tab). Does anyone know if a function exists to do this, or of an easy way to
code this?

Thanks.

Duke Carey

=MID(CELL("filename",$A$1),FIND("]",CELL("filename",$A$1))+1,200)