-   -   assigning macros to buttons or autoshapes (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/30085-assigning-macros-buttons-autoshapes.html)

John of the new year

assigning macros to buttons or autoshapes

I am attempted to assign a macro to an autoshape, and continually get message
"formula too complex to be assigned to object." I am desperate. Please help.

Dave Peterson

How are you trying to assign that macro?

By rightclicking on it and choosing Assign Macro?

If yes, what's the name of your macro?

--

Dave Peterson