-   -   empty columns (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/29912-empty-columns.html)

sisco98

empty columns

HI all,

is there a way to delete the empty rows on a worksheet? I'm thinking about
something like when I select the empty rows with autofilter, just now I would
like to delete columns not rows.

thanks in advance

--
sisco98

maffmommie

Delete the empty rows just like you would for the columns...er...vice
versa

--
maffmommie

maffmommie's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24145
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=377636

daiblackburn

Try highlighting the column selection and pressing f5 or edit go to.
select the special button and then selct blanks.
this should highlight all of the blank columns whcih you can then delete.

hth

David