-   -   Can you make a cell blink? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/29800-can-you-make-cell-blink.html)

raven_guy

Can you make a cell blink?

I have recently done some conditional formatting to have acell change colour
after a certain # of days... is it possible to make the same cell blink?

JE McGimpsey

Yes, with VBA. However, note that blinking text is a violation of
Section 508 (29 U.S.C. 794d) for government sites in the US, as certain
blink rates can cause seizures in epileptics.

Besides that, it's annoying as hell.

However, if you search the archives:

http://groups.google.com/advanced_gr...ugroup=*excel*

you'll undoubtedly find a way.

In article ,
raven_guy wrote:

I have recently done some conditional formatting to have acell change colour
after a certain # of days... is it possible to make the same cell blink?

Duke Carey

Besides that, it's annoying as hell.

Ain't that the truth!