-   -   duplicate formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/29667-duplicate-formula.html)

Courtneyf04

duplicate formula

I am trying to create a formula that we warn me when I enter a number that
has already been entered. I have a

column of Product Id numbers and don't want to enter in duplicate numbers.
Any help for anyone is greatly

appreciated - Thanks!

JE McGimpsey

Please don't post the same message multiple times.

See http://cpearson.com/excel/newposte.htm for tips on using these
groups effectively.

In article ,
"Courtneyf04" wrote:

I am trying to create a formula that we warn me when I enter a number that
has already been entered. I have a

column of Product Id numbers and don't want to enter in duplicate numbers.
Any help for anyone is greatly

appreciated - Thanks!

RagDyer

Check out this web page of Chip Pearson:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/NoDupEntry.htm
--
HTH,

RD