-   -   How do I use the MOD formula to do the same action to a column? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/29599-how-do-i-use-mod-formula-do-same-action-column.html)

ali55

How do I use the MOD formula to do the same action to a column?

I am trying to divide a whole column of numbers by the same divisor and I am
stuck. The solution is gone from my brain.

Duke Carey

If you want to divide them in place, put your divisor in an empty cell, copy
it, select the cells to be divided, and use EditPaste SpecialDivide.