-   -   How do I specify cells to return a result in a quadratic? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/29297-how-do-i-specify-cells-return-result-quadratic.html)

Aerozona

How do I specify cells to return a result in a quadratic?

The message I get is: Need two cells to return a result. Okay how do I assign
such cells?

Niek Otten

What formula or command? What input values?

--

Kind Regards,

Niek Otten

Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Aerozona" wrote in message
The message I get is: Need two cells to return a result. Okay how do I
assign
such cells?

Aerozona

The function is =quadratic and the inputs I used were three abolute addresses.

"Aerozona" wrote in message
The message I get is: Need two cells to return a result. Okay how do I
assign
such cells?

Mangesh Yadav

As far as I know, there is no such function. Unless I am missing something.
You are probably using a UDF (user defined function). This you can find by
doing the following: Tools Macro Visual basic editor. Click on modules
in the left and see if such a function exists.

Function Quadratic()

End Function

If it exists, you could post it, and if it doesn't then you won't be able to
use it.

Mangesh