Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Anthony

Default VB script help..please !!

I am trying to create some menus using a free bit of software - 'menumaker'.

the following script puts a new menu on the 'Worksheet Menubar'

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Call CreateMenu
MsgBox "A new menu (MyMenu) was created.", vbInformation
End Sub

and its closed with this script

Call DeleteMenu
End Sub

but I want the new created menu to be placed on my own toolbar - called
'Lost Property Log' -

can anybody show how this can be done

Thanks