-   -   Merge Worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/28860-merge-worksheets.html)

B Bednarz

Merge Worksheets

Can I merge two worksheets in the same workbook, and if so, how? Thanks!

bj

you probably want to do more than Copy the data on one sheet and paste it
under the data in the secoond sheet.
is the data to be added if they are in the same relative cell?
what is the format of the wanted combined sheet?
Do you want things to stay in the same relative cell?
If so is there a preference fow which shhet gets put in that cell?