-   -   Hyperlinks change when Excel file is saved to a different director (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/28856-hyperlinks-change-when-excel-file-saved-different-director.html)

ksg

Hyperlinks change when Excel file is saved to a different director

I have an Excel Spreadsheet that I insert hyperlinks to .pdf files from Vb.
As long as the sheet with the hyperlinks stays in the original directory
everything is fine. The problem occurs when the users saves the sheet in
another directory - the save changes the hyperlink directory to the new
directory even though the linked file has not moved. Is ther a way for me to
write the hyperlink statement to make is a constant?

VB Code is as follows:
ActiveSheet.Hyperlinks.Add Anchor:=ActiveSheet.Cells(brow, col),
Address:=repdir, _
TextToDisplay:=reportname
Any help appreciated