-   -   Linking from several cells of 1 spreadsheet to fewer of another? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/28667-linking-several-cells-1-spreadsheet-fewer-another.html)

wildsngrny

Linking from several cells of 1 spreadsheet to fewer of another?

I am trying to link some payroll info. Specifically, I have Sheet 1 with the
employees' totaled regular hours and totaled OT hours, for 2-week time
periods. I want to link the totals of those totals into specific cells in
another spreadsheet (Sheet 2). Help?

Vasant Nanavati

In whatever specific cell you want on Sheet2, enter:

=SUM(

then use the mouse to select the appropriate range of cells on Sheet1, close
the parenthesis, and hit Enter..

--

Vasant