-   -   deleted w/sheet. How do I recover (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/28442-deleted-w-sheet-how-do-i-recover.html)

bill

deleted w/sheet. How do I recover

I have deleted a work sheet in excl, 1 of 4 and have switched off my pc. when
I rebooted, there are only three w/sheets, can I recover the deleted one.
UNDO does not work. please help.

Nick Hodge

Bill

No it is gone. You will have got a dialog to confirm deletion and the undo
buffer is cleared on save and/or close

Sorry

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"bill" wrote in message
I have deleted a work sheet in excl, 1 of 4 and have switched off my pc.
when
I rebooted, there are only three w/sheets, can I recover the deleted one.
UNDO does not work. please help.

Vasant Nanavati

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you are out of luck. Even if you had
not switched off your computer, Undo would not bring back deleted sheets.

--

Vasant

"bill" wrote in message
I have deleted a work sheet in excl, 1 of 4 and have switched off my pc.

when
I rebooted, there are only three w/sheets, can I recover the deleted one.
UNDO does not work. please help.

Andy Wiggins

You could restore it from your backup. You did have a backup, didn't you?

--
Andy Wiggins FCCA
www.BygSoftware.com

"bill" wrote in message
I have deleted a work sheet in excl, 1 of 4 and have switched off my pc.

when
I rebooted, there are only three w/sheets, can I recover the deleted one.
UNDO does not work. please help.

Don Guillett

a little salt in the wound? <g

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"bill" wrote in message
I have deleted a work sheet in excl, 1 of 4 and have switched off my pc.

when
I rebooted, there are only three w/sheets, can I recover the deleted

one.
UNDO does not work. please help.

JMB

only possibility i know is if your PC is connected to a network that lets you
salvage files and restore an earlier version of the workbook (or does regular
nightly backups).

"Don Guillett" wrote:

a little salt in the wound? <g