-   -   Lookup worksheet agony (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/28408-lookup-worksheet-agony.html)

Jez

Lookup worksheet agony

Hi,

I cant workout how I can enter on a front sheet the name of the week (eg
Cell A1 input Monday) and this then looks through the work tabs to find what
i have input and goes to that work sheet. (eg looks through all worksheets
and finds monday and shows this worksheet.

Help :-)

Thanks,
Jez

Bob Phillips