-   -   How do I apply the ROUNDUP formula to a range of calculated data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/28288-how-do-i-apply-roundup-formula-range-calculated-data.html)

IslandGreenHouse

How do I apply the ROUNDUP formula to a range of calculated data

I have developed a number of calculations returning values to 2 decimal
points. I want to have those values rounded up to the next whole number. Is
there a method to apply the ROUNDUP function to the whole range of values I
want to adjust?

Sandy Mann

Wrap the formula in a ROUNDUP formula as in =ROUNDUP(Yourformula,0)

Note: "Yourformula" in this case does not start with an equals sign.

However, if by " apply the ROUNDUP function to the whole range of values"
you mean to the total of the column then =ROUNDUP(SUM(YourRange,0) may be
what you are seeking ie:

With the values worked out by the original formulas as:

1.2
1.2
1.5
2.5

then rounding each individual answer will give:
2
2
2
3