-   -   How to pull data out of an excell file with multiple tabs (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/28255-how-pull-data-out-excell-file-multiple-tabs.html)

mdeanda

How to pull data out of an excell file with multiple tabs

I have 65 files with 20-40 worksheets in each file. I need to extract the
same range of data from all worksheets into a single Excel file.

Any ideas?

CLR

Record a macro while manually doing two or three files, then edit the macro
to accomodate all the others..........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3