ejm014

Default how do i calculate pay from given hours and pay rates?

i work in a hospital and have 3 rates of pay. One basic rate - Monday to
Friday 8 am till 8 pm. I also have a night rate from 8 pm till 8 am Monday to
Friday, which also includes from midnight friday till midnight Saturday. I
also have a Sunday rate which is from midnight Saturday till midnight Sunday.
How can i create a formula in Excel which will calculate my total gross pay,
given that i input my shift start time and finish time? I'd like it to
recognise the shift between each pay rate as the shift progresses. Hope this
makes sense? Easier to show that to explain! It is probably very easy to
someone who knows the formula's in Excel. I thought i did..... PLEASE