-   -   How can I move the comment box to the left of the cell? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/27740-how-can-i-move-comment-box-left-cell.html)

Frederic

How can I move the comment box to the left of the cell?

At the moment I have a sreadsheet with comments explaing columns headings.
However as the comment box always lies to the right of the cell, the comment
boxes of my last 2 columns are not visible on the screen and one has to
scroll to the right to read them.
Is it not possible to have the comment box to the left? I have tried moving
it, when hiding and unhiding it, but afterwards it always returns to the
righ.
Any help would be appreciated.