-   -   How do I create a macro, that references another excel file ??? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/27613-how-do-i-create-macro-references-another-excel-file.html)

Aries

How do I create a macro, that references another excel file ???

I have (2) excel files. I would like to create a macro in (1) file, to
reference a cell in the other excel file. I export the data into the first
spreadsheet via quickbooks. The problem is that the imported data is seldon
in the same cell range. So how can I reference the same data, that is in
different cells?

I have never written a macro in Excel.

Aries

Kassie

Hi Aries

You will have to post a lot more info, before anyone will be able to help you!