also wish you a happy new year

--
isabelle

Le 2011-12-27 16:15, dave a écrit :

Hi Isabelle,

I need one more help from you if you still follow up this forum. I
have created an edit form placed and edit button in in parts form.
what im trying to do is when user entered incorrect information and
required to amend this information. Obviously not delete but still
allow to amend it. I want this to similar to sold but a bit change. I
want user user to the part in parts form, click the relevant part and
then click the edit button. So all the information will appear in edit
form which should allow them to change. Once done they should just
click it. Any solution?

Thank you

Dave

isabelle

Need VB formula to retrieve data

hi Dave,

i make a new model that you can use to modify your's or used this new one

http://cjoint.com/?ALDtsRUxN75

--
isabelle