-   -   sumproduct external reference (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/27403-sumproduct-external-reference.html)

anand

sumproduct external reference

I put up a previous post that perhaps was not as clear as it could be.

Simple question: When using an external reference with SUMPRODUCT, is there
a symbol that can be placed into the external reference cell to indicate
1) blanks
2) non-blanks

Thanks

anand

Bob Phillips

Why don't you just stick to the one thread rather than scattering questions
all over the group.

--

HTH

RP

"anand" wrote in message
I put up a previous post that perhaps was not as clear as it could be.

Simple question: When using an external reference with SUMPRODUCT, is

there
a symbol that can be placed into the external reference cell to indicate
1) blanks
2) non-blanks

Thanks

anand