-   -   I do statistical work. Recording numbers in notes, (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/270953-i-do-statistical-work-recording-numbers-notes.html)

Skip[_2_]

I do statistical work. Recording numbers in notes,

and entering them into Excel. Are there any tools available that will
allow me to transfer my handwritten numbers directly to Excel?
Thanks

Gord Dibben[_2_]

I do statistical work. Recording numbers in notes,

Do you have a scanner with a good OCR application?

Should do the job after you train the OCR to read your handwriting.

Gord