-   -   Taking relevant information to sheet 2 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/270860-taking-relevant-information-sheet-2-a.html)

Sir Paul

Taking relevant information to sheet 2

Operating System Windows 7, Office 2010.

I have a normal list of data, 1'000 rows, in this case Area Code,
Name, Surname, Address etc.

I want on sheet 2, when I type a Area Code in A1, it to fetch only the
rows that have correspondeing data for that Area Code.

Gord Dibben[_2_]

Taking relevant information to sheet 2

See Debra Dalgleish's site for instructions on using Advanced Filter to extract
data from a sheet.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xladvfilter01.html

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP