-   -   All sheets in workbook have same rows to repeat at top (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/270850-all-sheets-workbook-have-same-rows-repeat-top.html)

Subodh

All sheets in workbook have same rows to repeat at top

I want to repeat the same rows (Rows 1 to 3) from a worksheet say
Sheet1 when printing any sheet
of the workbook.
When I try to do that I cannot select multiple sheet at the same time.
I also tried to select all the sheets and then try with the printing
command.
This also didn't work. It appears that this is a sheet only property.
Is there a way around.
Thanks in advance.

Gord Dibben[_2_]

All sheets in workbook have same rows to repeat at top

You need VBA to achieve this.

Sub test()
Dim ws As Worksheet
For Each ws In ActiveWorkbook.Sheets
'For Each ws In ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets
If ws.Type = xlWorksheet Then
ws.PageSetup.PrintTitleRows = "$1:$3"
End If
Next
End Sub

NOTE: this will select rows 1:3 of each Sheet, not rows 1:3 of Sheet1

I want to repeat the same rows (Rows 1 to 3) from a worksheet say
Sheet1 when printing any sheet

If you wanted 1:3 of Sheet1 to print on other sheets you would have to copy
those rows to each sheet.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP