-   -   Filter problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/270846-filter-problem.html)

Ray[_7_]

Filter problem

Hi,
I have a worksheet with columns containing name, address, age, phone etc.
The last column says whether they have paid their subscription (if yes '1'
if no '0')
I need to transfer all the rows with '1' in the 'Paid' column to another
worksheet.
How do I do this, please?
Thanks,

Ray

Jim Cone[_2_]

Filter problem

Filter on the "Paid" column for "1"
Edit | Go to | Special | Visible Cells Only
Copy
Paste on another worksheet.
--
Jim Cone