-   -   text to column (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/270802-text-column.html)

B~O~B

text to column

I was given some 7000+ lines of data. It all text. Each row has all
the data in one cell and the information is separated by a differing
number of "Space-bar" entries. What i am trying to do is do a text to
column, but, the data is not uniform.

Is there a way to removed the numeric spaces with something i can use
to separate using the "text to column" feature?

Jim Cone[_2_]

text to column

The Text to Columns wizard has a "Treat consecutive delimiters as one" option.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA .