-   -   Copying a cell value from one page to another (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/270770-copying-cell-value-one-page-another.html)

Skip[_2_]

Copying a cell value from one page to another

I need to copy a cell value on page 3 of a workbook to a cell on
page 1. Is this possible? Any help is appreciated.

isabelle

Copying a cell value from one page to another

hi,

select the cell of page 1, enter the = sign and then with the mouse,
select page 3 and the cell that you need the value and press enter.

or

select cell on page 3 and then right click on mouse and select "copy"
select cell of page 1 and then right click on mouse and select "paste special" and "values€‹€‹"

--
isabelle

Le 2011-04-20 08:43, Skip a écrit :
I need to copy a cell value on page 3 of a workbook to a cell on
page 1. Is this possible? Any help is appreciated.

Gord Dibben[_2_]

Copying a cell value from one page to another

Workbooks don't have pages.

Do you mean worksheet 1 and worksheet2?

Simply copy the cell from sheet3 and paste to sheet1

If you want a dynamic value, enter =sheet3!a1 in a cell on sheet1

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Apr 20, 10:56*am, Gord Dibben wrote:
Workbooks don't have pages.

Do you mean worksheet 1 and worksheet2?

Simply copy the cell from sheet3 and paste to sheet1

If you want a dynamic value, enter =sheet3!a1 *in a cell on sheet1

Gord Dibben * * MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 05:43:52 -0700 (PDT), Skip wrote:
I need to copy a cell value on page 3 of a workbook to a cell on
page 1. *Is this possible? * Any help is appreciated.- Hide quoted text -

Thanks Gord, the dynamic vbalue is
what I needed.