-   -   copying with hidden cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/27076-copying-hidden-cells.html)

KyWilde

copying with hidden cells

I need to paste data into a worksheet that contains hidden cells, but only
want the data to paste in the visible cells. How can I do this? Everything
I try something it still pastes the data in the hidden cells...

Please help!!! Thanks.

-Kyrsten Wilde

bj

See your later post

"KyWilde" wrote:

I need to paste data into a worksheet that contains hidden cells, but only
want the data to paste in the visible cells. How can I do this? Everything
I try something it still pastes the data in the hidden cells...

Please help!!! Thanks.

-Kyrsten Wilde

Dave Peterson

See your other thread in .misc, too.