Matt D Francis

Default getting a formula to find named worksheets in another?

Hi,

I have a worksheet which needs to does a calcualtion on data in another
workbook containing several worksheets.

Workbook 1 has something like

Col A Col B
Apr-05 =formula
May-05 =formula

Workbook 2 has several worksheets called
Apr-5
May-5

So I need my formulas in Workbook 1 to find the appropriate worksheet in
Workbook 2 (identified in the adjacent) before doing their calcualation.

It looks like I need to use maybe the INDIRECT function, or named ranges but
I can't quite get it...

Any suggestions?

Cheers,

Matt

Bob Phillips

Matt,

IT works fine for me, just tested it again.

You other workbook is open isn't it?

--

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

[...]

Matt D Francis

Yes, I figured the problem, needed single quotes round the workbook/worksheet
for it to work on mine.

Thanks a lot though - still got it sorted!

Matt