-   -   Macro problems (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/26783-macro-problems.html)

Retta

Macro problems

I have recorded a macro in which I unhide columns of a worksheet but when I
run it the columns do not unhide. Does anyone have any ideas.

Jack Sheet

Post code

--
Return email address is not as DEEP as it appears
"Retta" wrote in message
I have recorded a macro in which I unhide columns of a worksheet but when I
run it the columns do not unhide. Does anyone have any ideas.

Don Guillett

As always, post YOUR effort so we can see what YOU tried.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software