-   -   Using SUM for more than 30 number in differents sheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/267828-using-sum-more-than-30-number-differents-sheets.html)

Christian Reyes

Using SUM for more than 30 number in differents sheets

Hi!!

I'm doing a production report for more than 50 persons. Each person's production is on different sheets and there's a main sheet that need to give me the total production.So could I use a certain kind of formula to do so because I could not figure out or find any kind of formula that help me to solve this problem. An additional information is that the production of each people changes so they are not evenly spaced on each sheet like in the first sheet could be Worker1!H154 and the same day for another could be Worker2!H190. I very appreciate your help.

Thanks!

Christian