-   -   How to export xls file into CSV file (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/26726-how-export-xls-file-into-csv-file.html)

Glowinafuse

How to export xls file into CSV file

I am using excel 2000, and I need to export my excel file into a comma delemited file. (I guess thats what you call it)where all data is seperated by commas.

How do I do this. I saw no export feature, and when I use save as,I only see text TAB delimited.

Please someone please help on this issue.. lol

Thanks in advance,

Glowinafuse

Gary Brown

If you scroll down 3 or so more lines and you should see CSV appear.
HTH,
Gary Brown

--
Glowinafuse

Jason Morin

J.E. McGimpsey offers some code on his website for exporting Excel files:

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/textfiles.html

HTH
Jason
Atlanta, GA